Parking at the 2013 U.S. Bank Great Midwest Balloon Fest is almost all on pavement and there’s
lots of it, but traffic can be congested. Be sure to leave plenty of time and COME
A limited number of Premium Parking Spaces are available for purchase near the Gate 2 Entrance for $10/car
Click here to
view area map.
The information listed below will help make your travel to and from the event enjoyable
and as hassle-free as possible. There are almost 4,000 parking spaces at the Great
Mall of the Great Plains where the festival site is located. Directions to get to
the mall are below or you can look it up on Google Maps. We’re right off Interstate
35 at Exit 215 (151st street). There are three entrances into Mall parking and it’s
- From the NORTH Use K-7 South bound to 151st Street
- From the SOUTH Use K-7(169 HWY) North to 151 Street
- From the NORTHEAST Use I-35 South bound to exit 215 (151st
- From the SOUTHWEST Use I-35 North bound to exit 215 (151st
- From the EAST Use 151st Street to K-7, I-35
There is designated handicapped parking available throughout the mall parking area.