The US Bank Great Midwest Balloon Fest is proud to welcome rising country music sensation,
Clay Walker, to the main stage on Saturday, August 11, 2013. Some of Clay's achievements
- Clay released a new single “Like We Never Said Goodbye” to radio this month
- Clay hosted a Christmas special called Holiday Notes From Home airing on GAC and
The Military Channel December 2011
- He performs his Christmas hit “All Wrapped Up In You” during the special
- Clay will host a new TV series called “Stars of the Grand Ole Opry” on the Gospel
Music Channel (GMC) early next year
- Clay has several projects coming out in 2013
- Starring in a movie called “Alone, Yet Not Alone” set to be released in the Spring
- Releasing a cologne
- Working on a book entitled “Jesus Was A Country Boy”
- His latest album She Won’t Be Lonely Long was released on Curb Records and the title
track was named by Billboard Magazine as one of the Top 10 Hot Country Songs for
- Clay Walker has sold over 11 million albums, has 4 RIAA Platinum Albums, 2 Certified
Gold Albums and 11 #1 hit singles.
- Clay Walker was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1996
- Soon after being diagnosed with MS Clay founded Band Against MS (BAMS) a non-profit
foundation that funds MS research and education.
- Since its creation the foundation has raised more than $2 million to fight MS.